Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Nice Little Weekender



Well that was a nice weekend. Pity they can't all be like that!

Heidi and I returned back to 'Sunny'? Melbourne on Monday night to polish off the remainder of the shortened week.

The chosen destination was a nice place called castaways in Skenes creek only 6 kilometers from Apollo Bay. (It was a mystery, but the game is finally up!).

Unfortunately we kind of lost a day due to rain and were forced inside watching movies and eating tomato soup - Yes this is the hard life!

Once unleashed outside here's what we managed to accomplish;

1. Dinner Apollo Bay- first night at a semi fancy restaurant and to the Pub on the next night.
2. Triplet Falls walk Otway ranges
3. Otway Fly tree top walk
4. A walk on the pier at Apollo Bay - I think I found a fishing charter that I might do? Looks like fun!
5. Otway Estate winery. This place could be very dangerous before a long drive home?

You can find my photo sets here